Wednesday, 7 September 2011

False Lashes I have

Okay so i know i don't have as much lashes as most, but the ones i have i really like.





These ones, I bought from eBay for around £2-£3 (Bargain Right??). but i do have to say i wasn't that impressed with the the quality but then again there okay for the price. I am not a fan of the big thick ones at the bottom as the band is sooooo thick and stiff that its almost impossible to apply and when I eventually do manage to get them them on i actually feel like i have HUGE butterflies sitting on my eyelashes...Not comfortable at all. However the remaining 4 pairs are great, they look super nice and natural I Love them <3




The lashes didn't come with glue so i looked into different eyelash adhesives and found many fantastic reviews on the DUO lash glue so decided to get this from eBay as well. I bought this quite a while ago so i cant remember the exact price...it was around the £6 mark for a 7g tube. Its quite expensive but its great, keeps my lashes on all day with no lift at all at the sides. I would definitely recommend this!!



Moving on... These lashes are by far my favourite i have ever tried, i cant remember for the life of me what they are called but the packaging is like the union Jack , you can buy them at bodycare for only...wait for it... 99p!!...AMAZING!!. They are great to apply, practically weightless on the eyelid and so comfortable. They also come with a little free tube of glue which i was pleasantly surprised by...this stuff works great!! that great that i had the most difficult time trying to remove my lashes at the end of the day. Consider these lashes recommended :)

No comments:

Post a Comment