Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Latest in beauty

I have just discovered this great thing called latest in beauty, its similar to glossy box but no subscription so you can order if and when you want and less expensive... only £1!!
its very simple.. all you do is go to www.latestinbeauty.com, click on the monthly box section and sign up!! it asks you questions about your skin type/tone, hair colour etc to match products to you needs. Then once you have signed up you get the choice of 3 sample products from 3 categories, one sample from each (Skin care,makeup & fragrances and hair & body)  to add to your basket. Once you proceed to the checkout it asks you to fill in your address details.

Then all you have to do is text the number given to get an instant code which you then enter at checkout (texts cost £1 plus one standard network rate message) and then its just a matter of waiting for your samples... that's it!! NO additional cost whatsoever, GREAT!!

i have just ordered and waiting for my samples which are...
1) the doctor brand blemish relief kit
2) Mary Kay Luminous Wear Foundation - very fair
3) Burt’s Bees Therapeutic Bath Crystals

This is a great way to try out new products without spending alot of money incase you dont like it!!
I cant wait for my latest in beauty box to arrive now lol xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I ordered the Latest in Beauty box too. I think it's a great concept too.
    I ordered the Burt's bees bath crystals, a blemish relief kit and a crabtree and Everlyn perfume set. I've posted in my blog about it.
    Following you too x
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete