Sooo elf (eyes lips face) were having a 50% off sale last week so i decided to make a teenie weenie order...I will put the full price of each item but i got them half price :) you can buy elf products at www.eyeslipsface.co.uk only.
I got :
studio matte lip colour in Coral...
Such a lovely colour and applies to the lips so smoothly-£3.50
Studio tinted moisturiser SPF 20 in porcelain...
I really like this although its a bit misleading as you don't get a great amount of product but for £3.50 i cant complain. as i said, i got this in porcelain which is the lightest shade available but its just a tad too dark for my milky white skin tone (picture 2) but I'm sure if i apply it carefully and blend it in really well i can make it work.
Mineral blushes in Rose and Coral...
Left:Rose Right:Coral
Sorry i done the swatches picture back to front but the left one is Coral and right is Rose. I love the mineral blushes from elf, you get so much in the little pot and you need so little so they last a long time. Coral is a nice peachy pink colour and my favourite of the two. Rose is a dark pinky red... i didnt expect it to be so dark but i still like it. these are £3.50 each.
Beauty Encyclopedia in Everyday eyes...
This little set is £6 from the website
it contains: 12 powder eyshadows, 2 cream eyeshadows, a black eyeliner and an applicator.
First Row
Second row
third row
Cream eyeshadows (gold and bronze)
and the eyeliner (black)
Beauty Encyclopedia in Sparkle eyes...
same price as the other one £6 and contains the same exept the eyeliner is brown instead of black
First row
second row
Third row
Cream eyeshadows (pink and white)
eyeliner (brown)
The beauty encyclopedias are a bit powdery but with a primer they are great. I dont think i would be too pleased with them if i had paid the full £6 each for them but as i paid £3 each im pretty happy :)



















No comments:
Post a Comment